Who we are
Developing schools by developing staff
Committed to real school improvement, the Learning Partnership works hard to support all schools. Analysing SDPs, OfSTED reports, 1:1 conversations with schools and exploring and knowing the very best opportunities for schools in the wider education landscape, our deep experience in the field enables the partnership to offer schools access to world class services, people and ideas.
- Professional development should have a focus on improving and evaluating pupil outcomes.
- Professional development should be underpinned by robust evidence and expertise.
- Professional development should include collaboration and expert challenge.
- Professional development programmes should be sustained over time. And all this is underpinned by, and requires that:
- Professional development must be prioritised by school leadership.
All schools benefit from effective support to improve learning outcomes for pupils and continued professional development of teachers.
We achieve this by…
- Continued provision of strategic & considered high quality, high impact reduced cost CPD programmes reflecting and responding to schools’ needs, local and national trends.
- Providing access to a wide range of associate partner organisations.